Transform your skin fitness routine with Manicare® Microneedle Derma Roller at home.
Microneedling is a skin treatment, not ingredient-based, which uses your body’s most natural response and reactions to repair and promote healthy skin.
Microneedling creates micro-channels on the skin, which in turn triggers collagen production to compensate the skin as it rejuvenates.
In addition, it also helps improves the absorption and efficiency of your skincare.
Regular usage reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, including scarring, enlarged pores and stretched marks.
Simply incorporate as part of your night-time routine to help enhance the performance of actives in your favourite skincare products.
How to use
We recommend the informative video featuring Danielle below for helpful tips!
Shop more from Manicare
Best to sterilise with alcohol sprays like Manicare® Brush Cleaner & Tool Steriliser and allow to dry after each use.
• Store in the protective case provided.
• Personal use only, the roller must not be shared.
• Replace roller every 3 months for optimal performance.
• Do not use on children.
• Do not use if the sterile seal has been broken.
• Do not use on any skin that is inflamed or broken, e.g. acne breakouts or rosacea.
• If you are susceptible from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, warts or cystic skin, please consult your medical professional prior to use.
• If you are prone to sensitivity, a patch test is recommended to determine if this product is right for you. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs after treatment.